Sunday 19 February 2012

When our words will fail!


Let the silence speak,
Before words interfere.

Let my eyes stare you
Before they are closed.
The honeydew drops on my lips,
Remind me of our first kiss.

Enclosed in your arms,
I was protected from life’s all wrongs.

Like the night which enlightens the sky,
You enlighten my qualities, which are inside.

Holding your hands I want to walk on the sand,
Leaving our imprints on the moist land,
So that ever we got astray ,
We will together find the way.

Beautiful will be the day,
Decorated will be the night.
When we will together pray,
And with our love make this world delight.

Sunlight bring light on this dark earth,
I want to be your guide,
Whenever darkness will take birth.

Standing as your support,
I will always bring up the drowning boat.

I will be yours and you will be mine,
This is the truth divine.
-Swapnil Gupta 
1.3 yrs back!

No comments:

Post a Comment